This Seminar is been designed for those persons who are relatively new speakers, who want some encouragement to speak up in meetings, who want some training before they begin making presentations on behalf of the organization, or who want to be able to stand up and deliver with impact.
Nail Your Presentation is based on being able to quickly organize thoughts and ideas, and then being able to convey them meaningfully to an audience to modify their attitudes or behavior. It applies to formal speeches as well as everyday business situations.
The program is aimed at improving presentation and communication skills and sharing new techniques which would give participants the persuasive edge when delivering presentations.
At the end of this seminar participants will:
- Feel More Confident About their Abilities to Address Large Groups
- Get that Extra Confidence when Speaking
- Improve their Presentation Strategy
- Look forward to their next Speaking Opportunity with Excitement rather than Dread
- Make that Move from the Workstation to Sales Presentations…and Beyond
The program is delivered in Savvy’s signature active learning and experiential style in a save environment. Using this style, participants are able to remember and implement the lessons learnt, long after the training has ended.