“Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
Help your team unleash their potential and achieve more through this one-day workshop. Participants will learn how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their workflow and office space, using their planner effectively, setting routines and delegating some of your work to other people.
Help your Team:
- Fulfill their potential for productivity
- Choose activities that give the best results
- Plan an optimum day that creates satisfaction
- Delegate effectively to increase their time
- Manage their time and create value for your organization for peak efficiency.
Specifically participants will learn how to:
- Be more organized for success
- Use powerful techniques to set and achieve their goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate to achieve more
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Put an end to procrastination
- Create infinite time
Guide your team to realize their greatness by managing their time.